In Loving Memory of Diane Marie Disney Miller
Diane Marie Disney Miller was born on Monday, December 18, 1933. She passed
from this life on Tuesday, November 19, 2013. May she Requiescat In Pace!
Diane Marie Disney Miller was the beloved daughter of Walt and Lillian Disney and the sister of Sharon and the adored wife of Ronald W. Miller and the loving Mother of Seven Children And Thirteen Grandchildren.
"Feed the Birds" from "Mary Poppins..."
Diane and her Father (Walt Disney) loved this song and would sing it often, together.
Lyrics presented here In Loving Memory of Diane and her Dad...
"Feed the Birds" from "Mary Poppins"
“Feed The Birds” from Walt Disney’s classic film
Early each day to the steps of Saint Paul's Cathedral in London,
The little old bird woman comes
In her own special way to the people she calls,
Though her words are simple and few
Listen, listen, she's calling to you:
"Feed the birds, tuppence a bag
Tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag"
"Come, buy my bags full of crumbs;
Come feed the little birds,
Show them you care
And you'll be glad if you do
Their young ones are hungry
Their nests are so bare
All it takes is tuppence from you
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag
Tuppence, tuppence, tuppence a bag
Feed the birds," that's what she cries
While overhead, her birds fill the skies
All around the Cathedral the Saints and Apostles
Look down as she sells her wares
Although you can't see it,
You know they are smiling
Each time someone shows that he cares…”
....This favorite song was often sung by Walt Disney together with his beloved daughter Diane and the songs composers and collaborators at his Steinway Grand Piano in his office at Walt Disney Productions in Burbank, California, and most often on Friday’s at the close of Walt's business week….
ANOTHER FILM TO ENJOY WITH VERY PERSONAL INSIGHTS INTO THE LIFE AND TIMES OF WALT DISNEY AND WITH A FOREWORD BY DIANE DISNEY MILLER, PRIOR TO HER PASSING AWAY, AND STARRING THOMAS IAN NICHOLAS AS WALT DISNEY...
- This is a film all about the early years [1919-1928] of Walt Disney based on the novel of the same name by Timothy Susanin with a foreword by Diane Disney Miller.
- Walt's love for animals was instilled in his heart as a youngster living on a farm in Marceline, Missouri. Walt's first studio was Kaycee Studios before Laugh-O-grams Studio, both in Kansas City, Missouri. This is where he had a pet mouse he called Mortimer!
- This film is a wonderful biography of Disney's early years from 1919 to 1928. Walt was the most famous animator and entertainment legend of all time! This story is viewed from the perspective of his beloved daughter Diane Disney Miller.
- Your family should enjoy this heartfelt and historical true story about the life and times of the beloved Walt Disney!
- "Uncle Walt Disney would have loved this film!"
- ... Charles Elias Disney
NOW ON DVD